To clean waterproof sneakers, you can try the following steps:
- Remove any loose dirt or debris from the surface of the shoes using a soft brush or cloth.
- Mix a small amount of mild detergent with warm water in a bucket or sink.
- Dip a clean, soft cloth or sponge into the soapy water and use it to gently scrub the exterior of the shoes, paying extra attention to any dirty or stained areas.
- Rinse the shoes thoroughly with clean water to remove all of the soap.
- Use a dry cloth or paper towels to blot the shoes and remove excess water.
- Allow the shoes to air dry completely before wearing them again.
If the shoes are particularly dirty or have stubborn stains, you may need to use a specialty cleaner designed for waterproof shoes. Follow the instructions on the cleaner’s packaging for the best results.
To make waterproof sneakers shiny, you can try using shoe polish or shine products. Shoe polish is a waxy substance that helps to restore the color and shine of leather shoes, and it can also help to protect the leather from water and other elements.
To use shoe polish, follow these steps:
- Choose a shoe polish that is the same color as your sneakers, or one that is slightly darker if you want to give the shoes a deeper color.
- Remove any dirt or debris from the surface of the shoes using a soft brush or cloth.
- Apply a small amount of shoe polish to a clean, soft cloth or brush, and work it into the leather in small circles.
- Allow the polish to dry for a few minutes, then buff the shoes with a dry cloth or brush to remove any excess polish and bring out the shine.
- Repeat the process if necessary to achieve the desired level of shine.
You can also use a shoe shine product, which is a liquid or cream that is applied to the shoes and then buffed to a shine. Follow the instructions on the product packaging for the best results.